Paradise Club Holders Association®.Com
Privately Owned 100% by Chris Dwaine Christensen Sole Proprietor
25. Majic Bank®.Com
26. Majic Bank®.US
27. Majic Phone®.Com
29. Majic Phone®.US
32. Majic Sex®.Club
93. Star Children.US
96. I Am Weapon®.US
106. Urantia Earth®.US
107. Urantia Earth®.Net
108. Urantia Earth®.Com
163. Mascia Knights®.US
164. Mascia Knights®.Com
165. Majestone Bakery®.US
168. Gays Exotica.Rocks
169. Peers Exotica.Org
65 Registered Businesses of Chris Dwaine Christensen’s Primary Estate
65 Business Strategies To End All Wars On Urantia
Chris Dwaine Christensen (DBAs) Doing Business As:
1. AmericaPC.US® File and Entity Number 10326375®,
2. Angels Archway Metropolitan Center® File and Entity Number 10325897®,
3. Childreamia® File and Entity Number 10215686®,
4. Chris America® File and Entity Number 10288235®,
5. Chris AmeriCash® Beneficiary Care Insurance Company® File and Entity Number 10325904®,
6. Christ Michael® File and Entity Number 9723113®,
7. Dove Tree Dollar Share Printing Company® File and Entity Number 10366320®,
8. Galaxy Groceries® File and Entity Number 10325917®,
9. InternationalMonetaryFund.Mobi® File and Entity Number 9719076®,
10. LynxStar® Operating System® File and Entity Number 10325898®,
11. Majestone® File and Entity Number 8729356®,
12. Majestone Air And Space Craft Company® File and Entity Number 10402541®,
13. Majestone Bakery® File and Entity Number 10513167®,
14. Majestone Broadcasting Company® File and Entity Number 10402546®,
15. Majestone Brokers And Sales Company® File and Entity Number 10437482®,
16. Majestone Electronics Manufacturing, Sales And Distribution Company® File and Entity Number 10290138®,
17. Majestone Enterprises® File and Entity Number 9263666®,
18. Majestone Generators® File and Entity Number 10327506®,
19. Majestone Motor Car Company® File and Entity Number 10402545®,
20. Majestone Music® File and Entity Number 10325918®,
21. Majestone Universal Computer Manufacturing And Sales Company® File and Entity Number 10177261®,
22. Majestone Wireless® File and Entity Number 10290139®,
23. MajiCloud® File and Entity Number 10288193®,
24. MajicHut® File and Entity Number 10325924®,
25. Majic Phone® File and Entity Number 10441550®,
26. MajicTune® File and Entity Number 10325925®,
27. Mascia Knights® File and Entity Number 10511260®,
28. Mechalona Castles® File and Entity Number 10437653®,
29. Modern Trend Fashions® File and Entity Number 10402551®,
30. Nebadon Criminal Investigation Services® File and Entity Number 10437647®,
31. Nevada USA Utah State Gratification And Gaming Company Owner® File and Entity Number 10513243®,
32. Paradise Club Holders Association® File and Entity Number 10402514®,
33. Pawn Brokers Exchange® File and Entity Number 10177269®,
34. Rainbow Weapon American Indian Victor Tribe® File and Entity Number 10325902®,
35. Sequestrator Operating System® File and Entity Number 10177262®,
36. StarGazer Browser® File and Entity Number 10444547®,
37. Star Gazer Hospital® File and Entity Number 10444545®,
38. The Majestone Universal Stock Market Company® File and Entity Number 10286371®,
39. TheRoadHome.Property® File and Entity Number 10286364®,
40. The School of Majestone® File and Entity Number 10400969®,
41. United Immigration Center Of America® File and Entity Number 10364821®,
42. Universal Bureau Of Internal Affairs® File and Entity Number 10364615®,
43. UniversalPoliceForce.Com® File and Entity Number 8600035®
44. Urantia® File and Entity Number 10286961®,
45. Urantia Earth® File and Entity Number 10286848®,
46. Urantia Earth Apartments, Houses, Offices And Buildings Owner® File and Entity Number 10367610®,
47. Urantia Earth Department Of Education And Student Loan Finance Owner® File and Entity Number 10371281®
48. Urantia Earth Gold, Gemstones, Precious Metals And Minerals Owner® File and Entity Number 10286365®,
49. Urantia Earth Oil, Gas, Chemical, Solar And Universal Energy Company® File and Entity Nmber 10286369®,
50. Urantia Earth Planetary Land, Electricity, Food, Water, Financial Institutes, Housing, Real Estate And Profitable Material Sales Owner® File and Entity Number 10149147®,
51. Urantia Earth Resources Manager And Planetary Owner® File and Entity Number 10116691®,
52. Urantia Earth Universal Communications Company® File and Entity Number 10251630®,
53. Urantia Earth Universal Indigenous Creatures Air, Fire And Souls Owner® File and Entity Number 10325872®,
54. Urantia Earth Universal Transportation Company® File and Entity Number 10286367®,
55. Urantia Earth Utah Country Estate Owner® File and Entity Number 10400968®,
56. Urantia Earth Utah State, County, City, Angels, Light, Rain And Skies Owner® File and Entity Number 10325873®,
57. Urantia Earth World Wide Web Internet Owner® File and Entity Number 10364620®,
58. Urantia International Peacekeepers Union® File and Entity Number 10401245®,
59. UrantiaPlanetaryGovernment.Com® File and Entity Number 10364496®,
60. Urantia Schools, Storage, Distribution Sales And Employment Agency Owner® File and Entity Number 10402539®,
61. UrantiaUniversalMilitary.Com® File and Entity Number 10364611®,
62. Urantia Utah Rescue Mission® File and Entity Number 10402581®,
63. Utah City Storage, Warehouse, Distribution And Sales Company® File and Entity Number 10402540®,
64. Weapon® File and Entity Number 10115163®
65. Windows11® File and Entity Number 10446322®
Copyright© 2017 Chris Dwaine Christensen®
Copyright© 2017 Christ Michael®
Copyright© 2017 Majestone®
Copyright© 2017 Weapon®
*All Rights Reserved. *All Violators Will Be Prosecuted
“Marriage of Estate®” Legal & Licensed Estate Marriage Kit by Chris Dwaine Christensen $99.95 plus 6.85% Taxes + $19.95 Shipping/Processing
Copyright© 2017 Dove Tree Dollar Share Printing Company® UniversalPoliceForce.Com®
Item Number: EstateHoodMarriage Kit-
Estatehood Marriage May 17th, 2017
Copyright© 2017 Chris Dwaine Christensen
“Marriage of Estate” by Chris Dwaine Christensen AKA: “Christ Michael”
State I.D. 210 S. Rio Grande Street Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Copyright© 2017 Dove Tree Dollar Share Printing Company®
USPS: 406 E. 300 S. Unit 105 Salt Lake City, UT 84111
As the Primary Estate Owner & Founder I, Chris Dwaine Christensen, carry the privileges of Title, Deed, Estate, Property, Monies, Profits and Business Enterprises as my rightful possession of Private Property as Sole Owner, Sole Proprietor and Chief Executive Officer in charge of the prosperity, providence and welfare of my benefactors.
So, I choose to honor the original first marriage of which I still hold in trust, honor, love, devotion, duty, & parental obligations to provide our wonderful family of children, parents, God and angels and a new and living way to marry into this Grand Estate.
All or any family member, even fostered or adopted children can, may or will marry in to the Estatehood of Licensed agreement and virtue of vows of Consecration for love, sex, children, procreation, multiplication and enriched living with all the values of eternal life, happiness, liberty, freedom, justice, prosperity, and welfare titles for all to share and own together, forever and ever anon.
Chris Dwaine Christensen -
*With undying, unending and fully intimate love for my Real True and First Loving Wife and mother of our children “Delma Ellen Christensen (Williams)”
*With undying, unending and fully intimate love for my Real True and First Loving Girlfriend (Wife) “Robin Lynne Pendry (Christensen)” mother of our daughter “Quincy Kristine Pendry/Christensen”
The Miracle Rose® Band & Musical Entertainment/Management Company Owners & Operators; “Robin Lynne Pendry, Quincy Kristine Pendry, and Chris Dwaine Christensen” with Majestone Music®
$9.99 Per Month Membership Sequestrator® Operating System Club Subscription
Item # Sequestrator® O/S @ $9.99 Per Month©
What is this all about?
Majestone Enterprises® is the active owner and operator of the Universal Police Force(.Com)® & UniversalPoliceForce.Com® law enforcement agencies sourced from our Universal Father & Paradise.
*Background Checks Will Be Conducted -
*All Governments (and affiliates) must pay a $21 Billion USD Non-
*No Government, Organization, Agency, Institution or Business, etc., is allowed to pass a law or policy that allows them to view content of our active members.
*A $1 Trillion $USD ($1,000,000,000,000) Fine will be collected for Trespassing, Theft, Invasion of Privacy, Treason, Vandalism and an act of war upon our true members.
Cashable orders for $29.95 received at the paid business shipping address:
Chris Dwaine Christensen 406 E. 300 S. Unit #105 Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Pay to the order of:
“UniversalPoliceForce.Com” (Money Orders, Personal Checks, etc.) to be deposited to the UniversalPoliceForce.Com business account.
Shortcuts To Entrepreneur Funding Are Usually Scams
Martin Zwilling , Contributor ~ I provide pragmatic advice and services to entrepreneurs and startups.
Some aspiring entrepreneurs are so desperate for funding, or naïve, that they ignore the obvious signs of scams and rip-
As examples, I present my list of ten of the most common ways entrepreneurs can be victimized by ignorance or greed, based on questions and stories I get from entrepreneurs and associates. Most of these are easy to avoid if you do your homework up front, but can cost you dearly if you get sucked in. Use the common sense suggestions to avoid the pain:
1. Decoy investor scam. Here someone who is not a registered financial broker contacts you on the Internet, tells you about all the people they know with money, then turns around to ask for a “retainer” or fee to cover their time and efforts. No real investor or venture capital firm asks for money from the company they are intending to invest in.
3. Deposit required to hold your terms. In this scam, you are offered a very attractive term sheet due to close in 90 days or so, with a deposit required to hold your position while due diligence is being conducted. Don’t count on ever passing due diligence, or even getting that deposit back. Professional investors don’t work this way.
4. Loan offer in lieu of investment. Watch out for unsolicited loan offers via the phone or Internet that seem to offer quick approval, but require mandatory “premium fees” or “processing fees” up front, payable by money order or electronic transfer. Even if you pay the fees, you probably won’t see the money and won’t find the lender.
5. Phantom fund investors. These solicitations, usually via the Internet, claim to represent a large fund that they can’t disclose, until you have been “qualified” for the investment. They promise to provide all the info at the time of close, after you sign a non-
6. Pump and dump stock schemes. Don’t fall for claims from “insiders” who offer stock that you can turn around quickly. It’s usually stock that has been artificially pumped up by their big buy, who take their gain when you buy, and leave you with a big loss on their dump. A variation is “short and distort”, where their profit comes from short selling.
7. Work at home to fund your startup. Beware of any offer that asks you to spend money before you can make money, to buy a starter kit, education, or tools. For more details, see a whole article I wrote earlier on this subject. Ignore these.
8. Cash transfer assistance funding. I continue to be amazed that some government agency reportedly still gets 100 calls per day from victims of the Nigerian unclaimed cash scam alone. People who fall for this one must be really greedy. The best answer is the age-
9. Chain emails leading to a windfall. This is the classic pyramid scheme where you get an email with a list of names, asked to send a few dollars to the person at the top of the list, add your own name, and forward the updated list to a number of other people, resulting in a huge return to you. You risk being charged with fraud if you participate.
10. Won the lottery. How can you win a lottery you never entered, usually in another country? A simple inquiry or response to one of these emails will get you permanently tagged as a prime scam candidate, meaning a flood of new deals. Delete these quickly.
Beyond the cases mentioned here, if the message or approach sounds suspicious, I recommend you visit Snopes.com, a website detailing thousands of known scams and hoaxes. With this website, and about 75 others like it, I find it hard to believe that user naïveté is the problem.
If people could get past their greed, hubris, sense of entitlement, and use common sense on the Internet, these problems would fade away due to lack of return. I’d rather see your entrepreneur resources focused on real opportunities to improve the world we live in.